Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme in Regular mode shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the B.N. Mandal University, Madhepura.
- Admission merit list shall be prepared by the B.N. Mandal University, Madhepura & seat allotment will be done through counseling.
- Appearance in the Common Entrance Test is mandatory. The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of SDM.
- There of 3% seats will be reserved for Person with disability (PWD) candidates that is Visually impaired 1%, Hearing impaired 1% and Orthopedically handicapped 1%. This 3% seat are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection. The 3% seats of PWD candidates shall be filled up within the seat limit fixed for that particular category to which the PWD candidates belong to.
Candidates with at least 50% (fifty percent) marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. programme. The relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC will be given as per the rules of State Govt.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for candidate will be 21 years as on 1st January of Admission Year.